The 21st century has been coined the century of the brain but as the exciting tools of neuroscience probe deeper compelling ethical and philosophical questions over the privacy of our thoughts . Judy illes professor of neurology canada research chair in neuroethics and director of the national core for neuroethics university of british columbia dr judy illes is a pioneer and a global leader in the field of neuroethics. Neuroethics in the 21st century defining the issues in theory practice and policy judy illes home worldcat home about worldcat help search search for library items search for lists search for contacts search for a library create . Judy illes is the author of the oxford handbook of neuroethics 362 avg rating 8 ratings 0 reviews published 2011 neuroethics 367 avg rating 6 r
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.