The caproni reggiane re2000 falco i was an italian all metal low wing monoplane with a curtiss style retractable undercarriage used in the first part of world war ii this lightly built and highly manoeuvrable interceptor fighter similar to the seversky p 35 flew for the first time in 1939. This page details the development and operational history of the reggiane re2000 falco i falcon i single seat monoplane fighter aircraft including technical specifications and pictures. The re2000 falco was discovered only in 2012 during an exercise of comfordragan anti mines unit of the italian navy image credit repubblicait the falco italian for hawk has come to light yesterday the mission to recover the fighter re2000 was successfully completed the reggiane
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.