Public art is a part of our public history part of our evolving culture and our collective memory it reflects and reveals our society and adds meaning to our cities as artists respond to our times they reflect their inner vision to the outside world and they create a chronicle of our public experience. When public art works though it pleases both camps the elite as well as everyone else antony gormleys angel of the north in gateshead england is a good example a memorial for britain . An artists impression showing the possible scale of an art installation for ebbsfleet landmark commission is public art a waste of space on the day that designs for a huge new public scupture
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.