Beryl cook postcard box 30 postcards card book february 4 2016 by beryl cook author 50 out of 5 stars 2 customer reviews see all 3 formats and editions hide other formats and editions price new from used from card book please retry 1499 . Each postcard is a little less each way than 6 3 16 x 4 3 8 the card stock is sturdy but postcard postage will still do the set comes in a nice box that slides open no gumminess to remove. Description celebrate the warm and engaging style of beryl cooks paintings with 30 different postcard designs each depicting british life at its joyful best. Beryl cook obe 1926 2008 was born in 1926 in surrey england one of four sisters she left school at fourteen showing little talent for painting and worked in a variety of jobs moving to london in 1943 beryl became a showgirl in a touring production of the gypsy princess
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.