Blue john also known as derbyshire spar is a semi precious mineral a form of fluorite with bands of a purple blue or yellowish colour in the uk it is found only at blue john cavern and treak cliff cavern at castleton in derbyshireduring the 19th century it was mined for its ornamental value and mining continues on a small scale deposits of fluorite have been recently found in china . My doctor recently put me on a diet that includes reducing my dairy intake ive been drinking whole milk all my life and cant stand the taste of that disgusting watery blue john. Blue john definition is a fibrous or columnar variety of fluorite found in derbyshire england and used especially for vases. organist john patton guitarist grant green and drummer ben dixon constituted a formidable rhythm machine for the blue note label in the early to mid 1960s
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.