Fossil energy sources including oil coal and natural gas are non renewable resources that formed when prehistoric plants and animals died and were gradually buried by layers of rockover millions of years different types of fossil fuels formed depending on what combination of organic matter was present how long it was buried and what temperature and pressure conditions existed as time . Fossil fuel fossil fuel hydrocarbon containing material of biological origin that can be burned for energy fossil fuels which include coal petroleum and natural gas supply the majority of all energy consumed in industrially developed countries learn about the types of fossil fuels their formation and uses
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.