Hatley park national historic site is located in colwood british columbia in greater victoria it is the site of hatley castle a classified federal heritage building. On the grounds of hatley park and royal roads university in victoria vancouver island bc the castle was completed in 1908 from 1941 until 1943 when grant block was completed the castle served as dormitory and mess hall for cadets and staff officers at royal roads military college. In 2008 the hatley castle celebrated its 100 th anniversary the site is a must see for people who love history and movies the site is a must see for people who love history and movies we hope you are enjoying the vintage news
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.