James hunt biography race car driver 1947 1993 james hunt was a playboy race car driver who found huge success in the 1970s before burning out at an early age. James hunt was known as hunt the shunt for his many accidents in lower formulas he started his f1 career in 1973 driving for the maverick hesketh team. James hunt was a towering personality with a commanding presence a hugely glamorous public figure who brought formula one motor racing to the attention of a whole new audience. James simon wallis hunt biography his off track exploits became possibly better known than his racing successes and his character consistently appeared to overshadow his racing hunt eventually overtook longtime opponent niki lauda in points in 1976 and became the winner of his sport
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.