Belloc comments in passing on other historical events for example the multiple expulsions of jews the population of jews in poland and the effects of jews on british legislation unfortunately belloc hardly ever gives evidence or sources beyond a rare mention of josephus. Belloc was not anti semitic as the back of the book accuses him he simply wrote honestly about a real problem that still exists this book even anticipates the jewish difficulties in germany during the second world war however belloc does not advocate violence against jews. Embed for wordpresscom hosted blogs and archiveorg item description tags. Hilaire belloc the jews paperback hardcover this defining work on jews jewish ethnicity behavior impact and the causes of anti semitism remains one of the most ground breaking and incisive such studies ever produced in the english language
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.