How it works landlocked property is separated from major access ways including streets canals and public roads landlocked property can be located behind other buildings and may even be hidden from view people can generally only access landlocked property by crossing another piece of property. Landlocked adj referring to a parcel of real property which has no access or egress entry or exit to a public street and cannot be reached except by crossing anothers property. Landlocked definition shut in completely or almost completely by land a landlocked bay see more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.