The muscular system is responsible for the movement of the human body attached to the bones of the skeletal system are about 700 named muscles that make up roughly half of a persons body weight. The 650 muscles in the human body control movement and help to maintain posture circulate blood and move substances throughout the body. Muscle pain is a common issue that can signal numerous problems even if its something as simple as overuse some muscular disorders and conditions that affect muscles include. Muscular system is the system of human body that provides motor power for all movements of body parts muscular system is composed of special tissue called muscular tissue
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.