Polar bears are classified as marine mammals because they spend most of their lives on the sea ice of the arctic ocean they have a thick layer of body fat and a water repellant coat that insulates them from the cold air and water. Spawning polar bears are found in snowy tundra snowy mountains and ice spikes biomes in groups of up to four up to two in bedrock edition if there is a group of two or more there is always only one parent and the other one is a cub. Why is the polar bear so important large carnivores those that are at the apex or top of the food chain are particularly sensitive indicators of the health of an ecosystem. Diet polar bears feed almost exclusively on ringed seals and bearded seals they are also known to eat walrus beluga whale and bowhead whale carcasses birds eggs and rarely vegetation
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.