Slam 1 slm v slammed slamming slams vtr 1 to shut with force and loud noise slammed the door 2 to put throw or otherwise forcefully move so as to produce a loud noise slammed the book on the desk 3 to hit or strike with great force 4 slang to criticize harshly censure forcefully 5 slang to drink quickly a beverage especially . Slammed has 190442 ratings and 15322 reviews taryn said this review was posted at my secret romancei am going to slam my review not really sure if. To dash strike knock thrust throw slap down etc with violent and noisy impact he slammed his books upon the table. She slammed the door and in another moment was caught in dicks great arms peter slammed its door to crushing them so that he loosed his grip with a howl
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.