Sympathy vs empathy sympathy and empathy are closely related words bound by shared origins and the similar circumstances in which each is applicable yet they are not synonymous for one thing sympathy is considerably older than empathy having existed in our language for several hundred years before its cousin was introduced and its greater age is reflected in a wider breadth of meaning. Comforting someone is never easy that is why we have compiled 36 sympathy messages to help you figure out what to write in a condolence card including tips on how to sign a sympathy card and what to write when gifting funeral flowers. Sympathy definition harmony of or agreement in feeling as between persons or on the part of one person with respect to another see more. Words of sympathy can be difficult to write but you should write at least a short note of condolence for the persons loss
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.