Co beneficiary one of two or more beneficiaries of the same benefit devisee someone to whom property especially realty is devised by will legatee someone to whom a legacy is bequeathed. A beneficiary is any person who gains an advantage and or profits from something in the financial world a beneficiary typically refers to someone who is eligible to receive distributions from a . A trustee is sometimes allowed to distribute some of the principal of the trust to an income beneficiary when necessary for the support of the beneficiary if support of the beneficiary was the purpose of the trust. The primary beneficiary gets the death benefits if he or she can be found after your death contingent beneficiaries get the death benefits if the primary beneficiary cant be found if no primary or contingent beneficiaries can be found the death benefit will be paid to your estate
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.