The farm by lough gur the story of mary fogarty sissy obrien mary carbery lough gur development co operative an account of the lost world of the strong farm family in post famine munster. The farm by lough gur has 3 ratings and 1 review trisha said i was given this book to read by our irish cousin eddie odea on our recent trip to irelan. The farm by lough gur has 1 rating and 1 review orion said this book is part novel part reminiscence and part biography the challenge to the reader . A loving family story about catholic life on an irish farm in the mid 1800s this is the story of my family and mary carbery has done a splendid job of capturing the time and events and wrapping the lives of the obrien family around them
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.