Immanuel kant towards the end of his most influential work thus in answer to the question what may i hope kant replies that we may hope that our souls are immortal and that there really is a god who designed the world in accordance with principles of justice. The anthropology of hope rethinking kants third and fourth questions with blumenberg and mccarthy. What may i hope the realm of hope is where kant tucked his own religious faith im not religious in the same way so the question doesnt hold the same importance or interest for me that it held for him. What may i hope together make up the answer to the question what is the human being the books scope is accordingly very wide frierson begins by distinguishing between kants transcendental anthropology and his empirical anthropology
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.