A fish is specialized to swim superbly and its ability to climb a tree is non existent or rudimentary in the domain of education this allegory has been employed repeatedly for more than one hundred years. Would you teach a fish to climb a tree a different take on kids with add adhd ocd and autism provides us with a refreshing and new perspective on these children who are so different from their peers. Because for every fish thats successfully taught to beat the odds and learn to climb the tree theres another fish that cant climb a tree or maybe barely can with great effort but will never feel comfortable around his or her tree climbing peers. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid i want to oppose the idea that the school has to teach directly that
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.