Nevertheless the average israeli has not felt the drought as in the past mostly due to the fact that the state has invested heavily in building five enormous desalination plants in recent years providing some 70 of the countrys drinking water directly from the sea and is building two more. The drought which began in november has caused big losses reduced expectations of economic growth and raised concerns among farmers government officials and experts in the worlds third . Drought has returned with a vengeance across much of the united states with the worst conditions across southern and western parts of the nation as of thursday 384 of the continental us is
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.